Baby Ultrasounds near Talmadge, CA
See your baby as soon as possible with a same-day appointment in our new baby ultrasound clinic, just a 10-minute car ride from Talmadge. At Babywave 4D in La Mesa, we cover all of your baby scan needs.
We’re less than 7 miles east of Talmadge and Google Maps will bring you straight to our clinic.
Whether you want to find out the gender with a sneak peek DNA test and gender reveal packages, or you want to meet your baby for the first time with a 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D/HD sonograms, you’re just 10 minutes from your appointment.
Relax in our luxurious, private, and clean rooms near Talmadge. Our fully qualified sonographers will help you relax and enjoy the experience of a baby ultrasound close to home.
All of our packages include;
- Military discount
- 10 guests allowed
- No upcharge for twins
- Measure your baby (up to 18 weeks)
- Digital video, pictures, and printed pictures
- $15 discount off any 4D package (except Heads or Tails) for return customers
- Optional gender determination at 3D/4D/5D scans
- Stream the session for $12.95 (call (619) 354-2777 if interested)
Some optional extras we offer:
- Sonostream Live! Family and friends can’t be with you on the day? Don’t worry, they can watch a live video of your scan through a private link for just $12.95 per person.
- A keepsake recording of your baby’s heartbeat from $10.
- Heartbeat buddies (cuddly toys) with your baby’s heartbeat recording inside for $30(small) or $35(large).
- A gender reveal powder cannon for just $15.
- Add a quick peek 4D/HD experience to your gender reveal package for just $10.
- Additional color prints for $3 (limit 5).
Which scan do you need?
We have ultrasound appointments available near you in La Mesa Monday & Tuesday (12-5 pm) Wednesday-Friday (12-7 pm) and Saturday-Sunday (10-3 pm).
Click here to see all pricing and packages & book to meet your little peanut ASAP!
27- 32 weeks
Our 5D/HD Sonograms allow you to see your baby in LIVE HD color. We usually get the best view of the baby from 28-32 weeks. All of our HD scans include 2D, 3D, & 4D so you can take home some still images too. It’s an experience like no other.
Please note that our ultrasounds are not intended to be a replacement for your OBGYN visits. While they can show your baby’s internal organs, they are not designed to detect abnormalities.