Baby Ultrasounds near Otay Mesa, CA
Did you know you can get a baby ultrasound in a new clinic just 22 miles north of Otay Mesa? Babywave4D in La Mesa has got you covered. Google Maps will take you straight to us in 25 minutes by car.
We even do 5D/HD sonograms that allow you to see your baby moving in the womb in real-time. How exciting!
We value your comfort, so all of our rooms are private, safe, and clean for your ultimate comfort. Our staff are fully qualified sonographers and love to make you feel special. It’s important to feel pampered during your pregnancy, so we provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, where you can relax and enjoy the experience.
All of our packages include;
- Military discount
- 10 guests allowed
- No upcharge for twins
- Measure your baby (up to 18 weeks)
- Digital video, pictures, and printed pictures
- $15 discount off any 4D package (except Heads or Tails) for return customers
- Optional gender determination at 3D/4D/5D scans
- Stream the session for $12.95 (call (619) 354-2777 if interested)
Some optional extras we offer:
- Sonostream Live! Family and friends can’t be with you on the day? Don’t worry, they can watch a live video of your scan through a private link for just $12.95 per person.
- A keepsake recording of your baby’s heartbeat from $10.
- Heartbeat buddies (cuddly toys) with your baby’s heartbeat recording inside for $30(small) or $35(large).
- A gender reveal powder cannon for just $15.
- Add a quick peek 4D/HD experience to your gender reveal package for just $10.
- Additional color prints for $3 (limit 5).
Which scan do you need?
We have ultrasound appointments available near you in La Mesa Monday & Tuesday (12-5 pm) Wednesday-Friday (12-7 pm) and Saturday-Sunday (10-3 pm).
Click here to see all pricing and packages & book to meet your little peanut ASAP!
27- 32 weeks
Our 5D/HD Sonograms allow you to see your baby in LIVE HD color. We usually get the best view of the baby from 28-32 weeks. All of our HD scans include 2D, 3D, & 4D so you can take home some still images too. It’s an experience like no other.
Please note that our ultrasounds are not intended to be a replacement for your OBGYN visits. While they can show your baby’s internal organs, they are not designed to detect abnormalities.