Baby Ultrasounds near El Centro Artesano, CA
Looking for a baby ultrasound clinic near you? Babywave4D is a new baby scan clinic in La Mesa, just 11.5 miles east of El Centro Artesano. We do same-day appointments, just a 15-minute car journey away from El Centro Artesano.
Whether you want to find out the sex of your baby with our sneak peek DNA test and gender reveal packages, or you want to meet your baby for the first time with a 2D, 3D, 4D, and 5D/HD sonograms, we’ve got you covered.
You’re in safe hands with our fully qualified sonographers in clean, safe, and private rooms. We want you to relax and enjoy the experience of a baby ultrasound close to home.
All of our packages include;
- Military discount
- 10 guests allowed
- No upcharge for twins
- Measure your baby (up to 18 weeks)
- Digital video, pictures, and printed pictures
- $15 discount off any 4D package (except Heads or Tails) for return customers
- Optional gender determination at 3D/4D/5D scans
- Stream the session for $12.95 (call (619) 354-2777 if interested)
Some optional extras we offer:
- Sonostream Live! Family and friends can’t be with you on the day? Don’t worry, they can watch a live video of your scan through a private link for just $12.95 per person.
- A keepsake recording of your baby’s heartbeat from $10.
- Heartbeat buddies (cuddly toys) with your baby’s heartbeat recording inside for $30(small) or $35(large).
- A gender reveal powder cannon for just $15.
- Add a quick peek 4D/HD experience to your gender reveal package for just $10.
- Additional color prints for $3 (limit 5).
Which scan do you need?
We have ultrasound appointments available near you in La Mesa Monday & Tuesday (12-5 pm) Wednesday-Friday (12-7 pm) and Saturday-Sunday (10-3 pm).
Click here to see all pricing and packages & book to meet your little peanut ASAP!
13 weeks +
Our gender reveal package is available from 13 weeks + and allows you to find out the sex of your baby through ultrasound for $55
27- 32 weeks
Our 5D/HD Sonograms allow you to see your baby in LIVE HD color. We usually get the best view of the baby from 28-32 weeks. All of our HD scans include 2D, 3D, & 4D so you can take home some still images too. It’s an experience like no other.
Please note that our ultrasounds are not intended to be a replacement for your OBGYN visits. While they can show your baby’s internal organs, they are not designed to detect abnormalities.